The Wind Consultancy Service
17 Ford Lane
Lincolnshire, PE10 0RQ
Tel: +44 (0) 1778-571786
Mob: +44 (0) 7989-018513
E-Mail (sales queries): email@example.com
E-Mail (user support queries): firstname.lastname@example.org
Office hours: 09:00-17:00 Mon-Fri (16:00 on Friday) – UK Times
The Wind Consultancy Service, owned by Paul Hannah, is the windPRO sales agency for United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland.
Paul Hannah has spent over twenty five years working in wind energy, both in academia and industry. Paul has a strong educational background (M.Sc. in Atmospheric Science followed by a Ph.D. from Climatic Research Unit, University of East Anglia, with the thesis: “Application of wind modelling techniques in complex terrain”. Subsequently, Paul worked for over 10 years at National Wind Power Ltd. (now RWE Innogy UK) as Technology Manager in the Development Department before establishing his own company, The Wind Consultancy Service, in 2003. The Wind Consultancy Service provides technical consultancy services in the wind energy industry covering:
- Preliminary site assessment
- Anemometer mast location and specification
- Data collection and analysis
- Layout design and evaluation
- Turbine selection
- Desktop noise studies
- Shadow Flicker analysis
- Wireframe and Photomontage creation
- Energy assessments – preliminary energy assessments where no site measurements have been made as well as more detailed analysis of measured data. “Bankable” wind reports may be offered in association with EMD International A/S or you can get a second opinion on a less detailed report from a third party.
- Proof of evidence – proof of evidence for any of the services listed above can be provided for public inquiries
The Wind Consultancy Service offers sales, support and training for the windPRO software package for users in England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.