In July we released a version of energyPRO with several improvements and we have just released a new version, energyPRO 4.8.510, with improvements and a number of bugs fixed.
We would like to invite you to a webinar about:
The news in energyPRO 4.8 2022
By attending you will learn about the following interesting new features added to energyPRO 4.8 during 2022:
- Hydraulic calculation of district heating
- Option of using new MILP solver, HiGHS
- Time series function – option of 2-dimensional conversion table
- Time series function – option of defining cycle periods, similar to fixed tariff market
- Electricity demands can be connected to different markets
- MILP, you are now able to specify which MILP solver to use for given project
- License and activation check, warning when approaching stop date
Date: November 8th, 2022
Time: 13:00-14:00 CET
Register for free by clicking here.