The main new feature in energyPRO 4.8 is the option of using more fuels on energy conversion units.
Modelling PtX projects and industrial plants often requires the use of multiple fuel inputs or outputs. With energyPRO 4.8, you can assign as many fuels you need to an energy conversion unit.
For your inspiration, we have included three PtX projects in the examples.
The complete list of improvements:
- License registration by serial number
- More fuels on energy conversion units
- Possibility to work with or without heat values and CO2 factors on fuels
- Process heat storage
- Setting storage capacity directly
- Setting storage content at start and end of calculation
- Demand as time series function
- IsHoliday, a true/false function option of including public holidays
- German private wire payments and coverage tables on more markets
Read more about the improvements here.
You can download the new version of energyPRO from EMD’s website:
|Download energyPRO 4.8|
With energyPRO 4.8 the activation can now be done by using a serial number. The serial number is included in this mail.
If no serial number is included, you don’t have a valid energyPRO 4.8 license.
If you wish to upgrade your energyPRO license to version 4.8, please contact our sales department: firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like a 2-week test license, contact us at email@example.com.