The main new feature in this version of energyPRO 4.8 is the option of hydraulic based calculation of capacity and loss in the heat transmissions.
Another important improvement is the new HiGHS MILP solver, which in general will give faster and more reliable solutions.
Further, improvements to the time series function have been added.
The complete list of improvements:
- Hydraulic calculation of district heating
- Option of using new MILP solver, HiGHS
- Time series function, option of 2 dimensional conversion table
- Time series function, option of defining cycle periods, similar to fixed tariff market
- Electricity demands can be connected to different markets
- energyTRADE, new specific energyTRADE file format
- energyTRADE, access to the single sites on production, graphic
Read more about the improvements here
You can download the new version of energyPRO here.
This release does not require a new activation.